Job Opportunities at S&L Property and Association Mgmts.
Current Openings Available:
S & L Property Management:
No openings available at this time.
S & L Association Management:
|Title of Position||HOA Assistant Manager|
|Application Process||Click on this link: HOA Asst. Mgr. Application to complete the process through Indeed.com or email your application materials directly to Linda. Please no phone calls, faxes or walk-in applications.|
The HOA Assistant Manager must understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service and be able to interact effectively with owners. The HOA Assistant Manager must have detailed knowledge of governing documents (CC&Rs, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Architectural Guidelines, etc.) and a willingness to learn and grown. This position requires a high level of technical proficiency and accuracy.
· Assists with coordination of all community-related meetings, Board of Directors and Annual Members Meetings and preparation of all related and/or required meeting notices.
· Acts as a liaison between the owners, Associations and the management company, maintaining positive communications activities, including an open line of communication between all parties.
· Assist with various forms of communication to owners, including: flyers, emails, letters, website, etc.
· Provides assistance to the HOA group with document preparation, typing, formatting, organizing, filing, etc.
· Interact with vendors who provide services to clients and their respective communities.
· Generate work orders and provide follow through until task is complete.
· Answer and return all homeowner phone calls in a timely manner and following up on messages.
· Assist clients with problem resolution with a positive, helpful attitude.
· Greet owners and guests while assisting front desk as necessary.
· Coordinates HOA mailers and shipments.
· Draft and distribute non-compliance letters as noted on property inspections within 3 days.
· Assist with all architectural plan processing and completeness in accordance with Associations guidelines.
· Complete and maintain Property Inspection Reports.
· Update and maintain Caliber Web Portal for homeowners
· Copy, bind and mail board packets for Board Meetings
· Duties are not limited to the administrative duties requested by Executives or managers.
· Must have minimum of 1 to 3 years previous property management experience in residential and/or commercial community management.
· Must be able to work 8:30 to 5:30 Monday through Friday. Schedule may shift depending on need.
· Multi-tasking skills are a must.
· Experience with Caliber a big plus
· Must be able to consistently meet tight deadlines for budgets, board packets and other correspondence.
· Must demonstrate experience in working in a fast paced, high stress environment.
· Excellent customer service skills a must.
· Able to demonstrate proficiency in time management, phone and computer skills.
· Excellent writing skills a must.
Office: (951) 698-4030 Fax: (951) 698-4469