- Monday thru Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- Closed weekends and all National Holiday’s
- Closed last Wednesday of each month: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- ALL S&L OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY, JULY 4TH AND FRIDAY, JULY 5TH IN OBSERVANCE OF THE FOURTH OF JULY
- Owners & Tenants: Make sure all of your contact information is up to date with our offices. If you have changed jobs, phone numbers, emails, etc., it is VERY important that you contact our offices and update your information.⊕
- Owners & Tenants: The staff at S&L Property Management endeavors to respond to any owner/tenant inquires, whether it be phone calls, emails or walk-ins to our office. However, please understand we manage over 400 properties. We may not always be able to speak with you if you walk-in to our offices without warning. Also, especially in the summer time, we handle hundreds of phone calls and emails daily. Unless it is a genuine emergency, we address emails and phone calls in the order received. Owners and tenants that continually call or email within a given business day will may not be responded to until all other messages have been returned.
Frequently Asked Questions: ” I had a tenant that signed a 9-month lease. Now they want to break it and move-out because of police being called to the house next door and they don’t feel safe. They say they have 72 hours to back out of the lease after it is signed. Is that right?”
Tenants: for the very last time: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 72 HOUR RIGHT OF RESCISSION IN RESIDENTIAL LEASES, PERIOD! The only clause in a standard residential lease agreement in California that comes close is a 3-day right of rescission IF AND ONLY IF the owner cannot deliver possession of the property to the tenant within 3-days. Sorry tenants, once you sign, you are committed.
Frequently Asked Questions: ” I want to raise the rent on my unit by 5%. Can I do that while they are on a lease? ”
No. You cannot raise rent on a fixed term lease. You must wait until the contract expires. Once the contract expires, you can raise it however make sure, depending on how much you raise the rent, you MUST give your tenants a minimum of a 30-day notice and in some cases a 60-day notice of the rent change.
Office: (951) 698-4030 Fax: (951) 698-4469